In a message dated 1/24/2005 1:32:19 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Those are my thoughts. Any additional thoughts or insights or suggestions are requested and welcome.
Michelle
I thnk those are all great thoughts..and I would definantly contact Joy form the Marley fund..Actually I will give her your email...she will contact you.....They are working with BAYER and another company right now to get Virbagen Omega and Baypapumn legalized here..Im sure she will be more than interested...

Lisa
and fur-brats
Akira--FeLV miracle baby www.geocities.com/anzajaguar
Indy-- Truley Indian Jones as a cat..FEARLESS
Lance- Mini wire haired dashchund
Bow-Tie- 2yr old (ssshhhh he doesnt know he is 15 :) ) jack russel cross
Bennie Bird-- Vampire cockatiel
Anza-- sexist Senegal parrot..deffinantly a ladies bird :)