I don't understand it, but I think there are different rules for different classes of drugs. I ordered Vetmedin from Canada for my dog. It wasn't available in the USA. But don't understand why you can't do that with Interferon Omega (I know it's not available in Canada, but Germany maybe... or Italy).

ANyhow, I'm just guessing that different drugs have different rules.

Gloria