In a message dated 1/24/2005 5:01:24 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
get special dispensation in the past they have just "pretended" that they didn't know it was necessary and ordered the drug anyway.  Usually these drugs have to be paid for in advance of shipment, and my vet has special insurance for reimbursement, if they are not
how does that work?  I would think the company wouldn't let them order it...

Lisa
and fur-brats
Akira--FeLV miracle baby www.geocities.com/anzajaguar
Indy-- Truley Indian Jones as a cat..FEARLESS
Lance- Mini wire haired dashchund
Bow-Tie- 2yr old (ssshhhh he doesnt know he is 15 :) ) jack russel cross
Bennie Bird-- Vampire cockatiel
Anza-- sexist Senegal parrot..deffinantly a ladies bird :)