In a message dated 1/25/2005 9:34:22 PM Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
I don't know about using valium to help along the trip over the bridge.
A 8wk old kitten I had awaken me with her cries and her head was bent
back until it touched her spine. I rushed her to an ER. I did not know
what was wrong with her. Her temp. was so low it did not register.  They
were able to pull her thru and by the process of elimination they told
me she had gotten hold of some valium.
OMG!!! That poor baby....I can't do that!
I hope she is well and healthy now.
Thanks for the info...I think I would freak out if I saw that.

Vote for my Rescue Siameses "KITTEN TRIO" it's a race please continue voting daily.
Let's blow the doors off the dogs!

http://www.pnwanimaladoption.com/contest.html

Terrie Mohr

Check site for available Siameses for adoption!
More will be posted soon.

http://www.tazzys-siameses-collies.petfinder.org/

http://hometown.aol.com/tatorbunz/index.html

http://hometown.aol.com/tatorbunz/myhomepage/petmemorial.html