Thank you Patti,
I'm always looking for alternatives that might help Gypsy.  I told my vet about Penicillin G instead of the Flagil, she thought it was a good idea and prescribed it.  Now I'm a bit sorry because it means injections for 14 days straight.  I'll ask her about the Arsenicum Album.
Nina

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
We too have used the compounding method w/ flavoring.

If it's being used just to control IBD, my holistic vet prescribed a homeopthic remedy, Arsenicum Album 30X. They are tiny tablets that dissolve very easy when food. I have great success using it when my old man has flare ups.