On 11.05.2002 13:17 Uhr, Eden - Lawrence D. wrote

> I have a plug-in request:
>
> I want a plug in that tells Finale how many Systems per Page to put on the
> paper.

Not a bad idea, though in recent versions (I think 2k1 up) there is a "New
Page" command, one of the most useful additions in recent versions.

> I am still using Finale 2000c because I find the page layout routines in
> 2k2 to be very confusing.  Judging from all of the posts about staff
> reduction and system reduction, I think that I am not alone in my
> confusion.

I think the main problem with the new layout routines is that they work
different from the old way. They are actually easier to handle, imo, and
allow for more flexibility.

Johannes

--
http://www.musikmanufaktur.com