On 26 Jun 2002, at 14:00, John Howell wrote:

> P.S.  It's really getting to be a drag to have to paste in the list address
> for every reply.  Did the problems with the new server ever get worked out,
> and would it be possible to reset for automatic reply to the list?

One alternative would be to get a more flexible email reader.

Mine, Pegasus Mail, lists all the possible email addresses to reply to
and allows you to check/uncheck for each reply (retaining the last
checked addresses). It's remarkably easy to use. I would assume that
other email readers offer similar features.

--
David W. Fenton                         |        http://www.bway.net/~dfenton
David Fenton Associates                 |        http://www.bway.net/~dfassoc