>>Instead of entering the new lyrics in the Edit Lyrics window, you should
>>simply type them into the inserted measures. The old lyrics should keep
>>their location. If you look at the Edit Lyrics window after this, you may
>>see that your new lyrics went in a strange place. Not to worry. <<

I can deal with it being in a jumble in the Edit Lyrics window if it means
the lyrics will stay where they belong in the music.  I prefer the Edit
Lyrics window for the initial input of lyrics, but for editing I will
remember to just enter it under the notes.

Thanks!

Crystal Premo
[EMAIL PROTECTED][EMAIL PROTECTED]