Matthew Hindson writes:

> The good thing about libraries is that I can store elements in them for use
> in a couple of years time if needs be.  If such information were to be
> stored only within documents, and then transferred to a new document, then I
> have to remember which documents they were stored in, etc.  More hassle and
> more brainwork (IMO).

To me, it sounds there is more brainwork required with the library
concept. Each library file can just store one single type of data. A
document file can store all kinds of data, so one ("house style" or "style
sheet") document can store all the elements needed for a specific look,
while multiple library files would be needed to achieve the same thing.

Best regards,

Jari Williamsson
ICQ #: 78036563