Johannes Gebauer writes:

> I can think of many situations where this will be the easiest way to modify
> certain element.

Please take a look at:
http://www.jwmusic.nu/forza/settingstransfer.html

Do you still think that using Libraries is the easiest way?

Please note that what I'm trying to discuss here is NOT the "I'm a Mac
user and can't use Forza!" issue (you will get Settings Transfer on
FinMac2003 if everything goes well).

Instead, the issue I'm trying to point at here is that Finale users
sometimes tend to think of using old paradigms when it isn't necessary
anymore (and where new paradigms can solve the problems more
efficiently).
IMO, libraries and expression-attached playback are obsolete paradigms
for example, we just have to provide the tools that make them really
obsolete...
:-)

Best regards,

Jari Williamsson