On 17.07.2002 14:21 Uhr, Jari Williamsson wrote

> Please take a look at:
> http://www.jwmusic.nu/forza/settingstransfer.html
>
> Do you still think that using Libraries is the easiest way?

I just had another situation, where I think libraries work better than
Forza:

The project I am working on we haven't decided on certain things like the
fonts to use for clefs, meter, etc.
I want to show the client several versions, while also going on with the
work. So for each combination I saved a doc settings library. Now I can
switch between the different looks.

As far as I can see I cannot do a similar thing with Forza, unless I have
documents with the relevant settings, and then I have to select the right
elements for each change.

Or am I wrong?

Johannes
--