(Windows 2002)
I have added an ossia measure to an extracted part.  I am now at a loss to
figure out how to change the contents of the ossia measure (to provide a
simpler passage).  I can find no way to access the ossia measure itself and
if I change the contents of the original measure, it updates the ossia
measure, too.  How are the two measures made independent?
I believe I have also found a bug in this tool: if the part is defined as a
transposing instrument, the ossia appears at the sounding pitch, not the
notated pitch; if the key signature for the ossia measure is changed, in the
case of a Bb instrument sounding a tone lower, the ossia measure now appears
an octave below the original measure.  However, this is irrelevant if the
independence of the measures works.  I have also realised it is possible to
switch the transposition off and transpose the part, but this is not a
satisfactory solution in all cases where multiple transpositions may exist
within a single part.  Is this a known bug?

Michael Lawlor