-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of d. collins
Sent: Saturday, December 28, 2002 7:37 AM
To: Finale Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Finale] Two monitors and Finale

Stig Christensen écrit:
>Anyone using two monitors with Finale, and if so, what's the benefits
>from this set-up?

I happen to have two monitors on my Dual Head Matrox card, and the
benefits
are fairly obvious: in Finale, you can either have a bigger chunk
(horizontal or vertical) of your piece in front of you without making
the
music too small, or you can have two different sections, two different
pieces, or even an image file (PDF, TIFF, etc.) of the piece you're
transcribing, editing, etc. on one screen and Finale on the main screen.

But that's about it. I'm not really convinced myself except in a few
rare
cases.

Dennis