Le 11/02/03 15:18, "Johannes Gebauer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> a écrit:

> On the other hand I rarely see tapered dotted slurs in publications.
> Doblinger, for instance, uses dashed slurs just as you can create with
> Finale.
>
> Johannes

Yes, but if it was only possible to do it, we would see a lot more
occurances of it. Slurs in classical guitar music is one place where it
would be useful and more pleasing to the eyes. Situations where musical
phrasing can interfere with instrumental phrasing marks(like for strings) is
another situation where it could be used (see Kurt Stone's Music Notation in
the Twentieth Century on p.36). I don't know if Sibelius does this, but
SCORE does.

Eric