>Yes, but if it was only possible to do it, we would see a lot more
>occurances of it. Slurs in classical guitar music is one place where it
>would be useful and more pleasing to the eyes. Situations where musical
>phrasing can interfere with instrumental phrasing marks(like for
strings) >is
>another situation where it could be used (see Kurt Stone's Music
Notation >in
>the Twentieth Century on p.36). I don't know if Sibelius does this, but
>SCORE does.

>Eric

I am currently proofreading the second volume Schubert piano sonatas of
the Neue Schubert Ausgabe, engraved with Score. I think those tapered
dashed slurs don't look so good at all. I will send CODA a feature
request, however. Also, I will request that not only piano braces but
all brackets can be modified. In a score with 50% staffs the regular
group brackets just look way too massive!

        Mario.