Mike

> On Behalf Of Éric Dussault:
- snip -

> I can see what you mean but my point is this : I just can't imagine a
> normal
> slur to be just a normal curved line with the same thicknes in the
> beginning
> and in the center. So I would like the same shape that we know for the
> normal slurs (tapered) to be applied when I choose a dotted slur.
- snip -

And so would I!
In fact one of the publishers I write for request this kind of slur. It's a
pain in the neck to make this with whiteout in Finale even with metatools.
Finale ought to have an option for choosing which kind of dashed slur/curved
line you want. You can at least change length of the dash and the space, so
why not the shape of the line?

Mike