On 12.02.2003 0:01 Uhr, Éric Dussault wrote

> Le 11/02/03 17:37, "Johannes Gebauer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> a écrit:
>
>> I don't know about guitar music, but as far as my own preferences go I never
>> liked the look of dotted tapered slurs. Why would tapered dotted phrasing
>> marks be better than un-tapered? They would interfere much more with the
>> everything else since they would have to be thicker, wouldn't they?
>
> No, they should be shaped just like the normal slurs.

Exactly, so they would be thicker than dotted slurs. I thought you were
trying to say that tapered dotted slurs interfered less than non-tapered
(which at least in my settings are considerably thinner than the middle of a
normal slur).

Johannes

--
http://www.musikmanufaktur.com