From: Rick & Kathy Neiman
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 2/24/2003 1:28:15 PM
Subject: Re: [Finale] new computer/ setup issues for Finale

Did you check your BIOS setup to make sure there is a MIDI "port" available on your Motherboard?  And if there is, is it activated.  I am running XP with 2001d.  Finale told me there was no MIDI present until I activated it on the Motherboard through "setup" at boot up.  I have my MIDI hooked through the game port by way of a split cable.  Not really sure why your old cable won't work.

Best regards,
Rick