In the lyrics menu, select EDIT LYRICS, then in the dialog where you can enter or edit lyrics, click and drag to select the entire set of lyrics which is displaying and then you can change their font or just the size or the style (bold, italic, bold italic).

Rodney Waterman wrote:
[FinWin 2k3a]Vocal Score:
How do I change fonts for text when, after Fit Music and Resize Page operations, the Lyrics become crowded and overlap? I tried Options/Document Options/Fonts/Lyrics and changed the font, but to no avail. This works if I set the font prior to inserting lyrics, but not during of after.

All I could do was to use Mass Edit/Fit Music and reduce the bars per system until the lyrics become spaced and readable. Is there another way? Or is it that one must set the lyrics text font in the beginning with the Fit Music parameters already in mind for the finale score?

Regards
Rodney

.

--