Title: Re: [Finale] layout bug?
Thanks for the suggestion; I've previously tried that, and it didn't solve the problem.

However, I've just experimented and solved it although I'm not sure why.  Going to page layout | space systems evenly | place 4 systems on each page definitely fixes it.  This is my first big project and I've been using the default template, so perhaps there was a default setting that allowed this float? I'm happier now but still confused :-)  And not sure what to do to avoid this when the musical needs require a varying number of systems per page.

Be sure to update the layout in Page View, Page 1.

Hal
--
Harold Owen
2830 Emerald St., Eugene, OR 97403