On Saturday, Jun 14, 2003, at 01:46 America/Vancouver, Darcy James Argue wrote:

The email contact for getting indie music listed with Apple is:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

To avoid lineups, please post before 5am (Pacific Time)

Actually, at this time Apple is not interested in hearing from any more indie labels, let alone the artists themselves.

Hi Darcy,

I get "kbchanges" notifications. This was the in the post I received yesterday:

<<
iTunes 4: How to Contact Apple About Offering Your Music Through the iTunes Music Store

<http://www.info.apple.com/kbnum/n93191>

This document explains how to contact Apple if you would like to have your music added to the iTunes Music Store.

Maybe the response from <mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> will be something similar to the article you quoted. I don't know what it is yet. I just thought I'd supply the address for list members in case there would be an opportunity.

Cheers,

Philip Aker
http://www.aker.ca