Darcy James Argue wrote, and quoted his orchestra manager:

> For those interested in the outcome,
> I got this email from the producer:

> > Go ahead and score the woodwinds as
> > you think best for the music.  We'll
> > get it done no matter. If later it
> > seems 'practical' to revise, then you
> > can do so. Let's go for it!

Dear Darcy --

I suggest that sit down with the orchestra manager and find out how his
orchestra has the money to afford the extra players and instruments that
this score will require.  Write down everything he says, and publish it
at a very high price.  Every financially-challenged orchestra in the
country (and that's a lot of orchestras) will want to buy a copy.
You'll be financially set for life!

Jim O'Briant
Bayside Music Press
Gilroy, CA   95020