On Wednesday, August 20, 2003, at 05:12 PM, Philip Aker wrote:

On Wednesday, Aug 20, 2003, at 13:00 US/Pacific, Darcy James Argue wrote:

I'd like to get really clear on this myself. Somehow, after following a few of the links suggested, I was left with the impression that it was supported as of OS X 10.2.5 (provided one has a card which avails itself of the supported features of course).

Darcy,

No. The screen rotation is enabled through the ATI Displays control panel, a third-party utility which is ...

That's not what I'm wondering about (direct support). I'm trying to find out the OS version which first implemented the (currently) undocumented API.

Oh, I see. You might try writing to ATI tech support, then.

- Darcy

-----
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Boston MA