My reply to Darcy yesterday was put on hold to the list because I didn't reply from the address my subscription to the list requires. Duh.

I see in a later post by Robert Patterson that he suspects the holdup was with OpenGL implementation. I believe that's a reasonable guess because it certainly isn't QuickDraw that can't handle screen rotation.