Robert Patterson Finale writes:

> But "Below Staff Baseline or Entry" is *supposed* to push
> expressions out of line if they would collide  with the
> entry being on the baseline. If you don't care about
> collisions (as apparently you don't), use "Below Staff
> Baseline".

You're right! The problem is not what I initially thought. Actually, there
doesn't seem to be a bug here after all... Sorry for shouting "wolf".

The cause for the last quarter to be pushed downwards is the "Additional
Entry Offset" value. Change that to -44 EVPUs and the forte expression
should be pushed down only at "true" collisions with the entry.

Best regards,

Jari Williamsson