From: James Gilbert [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, August 29, 2003 9:19 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Finale] Finale Script questions

>From the Finale Script example provided for convert a folder of files to
2004 format (comments removed):

--
batch process folder
save and append "_f2k4"
close all
--
In the first line I substitued \foldername\subfolder or
C:\foldername\subfolder or either one with quotes around the name for the
word 'folder'. I also added either of those after the word 'folder'. When
I press play, it very quickly says it is compiling, but nothing happens
or at least I can't find any files that have been changed. As is too often
the case, the manual either doesn't explain it or it's not in the place
one would expect to find it.

James Gilbert
http://www.jamesgilbertmusic.com/