On Tuesday, October 21, 2003, at 12:51 PM, Richard Huggins wrote:

Okay...do they send it back? I mean, are there people that actually would
give up their original program CD (not getting it back)?

Well, yes. Lots. The whole point of the promotion is that you are in theory *switching* to Sibelius from some other music notation program.

But even if you had no intention of giving up Finale after taking advantage of this upgrade (which I believe is not strictly legal), the requirements are so minimal that this wouldn't present a particular burden. My thought was, who *wouldn't* give up their original program CD or a couple of pages out of the manual, in the age of CD burning and online documentation? Hell, you could even send 'em your Finale 97 CD, it doesn't matter to them.

- Darcy

-----
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Brooklyn NY