On 11.12.2003 14:09 Uhr, Aaron Sherber wrote

> Ultimately, all of these settings are stored with the score file. So once
> you find settings you like, what you should do is open your *score*
> templates (Maestro Font Default.ftm, for example), make the needed changes,
> and then resave the template. Any score created from that template will
> then inherit those settings.

Unfortunately the settings for page format for parts are not kept when the
Document Wizard is used to create the file.

But since you say you are working with several templates I guess you are
probably not using the Wizard anyway.

Johannes
--
http://www.musikmanufaktur.com