Sorry...I misunderstood your question. You could do it graphically, using
the Expression tool to create a shape expression for a larger sharp with
parentheses (and same for flat), then program a metatool for each of the
two. That would make for comparatively fast entry. They each would have to
be eyeballed as to position, but it's not that big a deal (in my view). If
you're hoping for a way to alter only parenthesized sharps, for example,
every time one is used, I know of know way to do it.

--Richard