On 17 Apr 2004, at 05:34 AM, Johannes Gebauer wrote:

On 17.04.2004 6:03 Uhr, Darcy James Argue wrote

The Staff List Manager has a "Redraw" button that is supposed to update
the distance between staves based on the changes you've made, without
closing the dialog box. This button doesn't work in FinMac2004, and
I'm almost certain it's related to the Edit Margins problem.

I find the button does work, but only the second time it is clicked.

Interesting.

For me, the button doesn't work no matter how many times I press it. The screen doesn't redraw until I close the Staff List Manager.

Do you also have the problem with the Edit Margins dialogs? The screen is supposed to update when you press Enter (or hit the "Apply" button), but (for Chuck and me, at least) that doesn't work. We have to click inside the main document window for the change to take effect.

- Darcy

-----

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Brooklyn NY