On 17.04.2004 11:40 Uhr, Darcy James Argue wrote

> Interesting.
>
> For me, the button doesn't work no matter how many times I press it.
> The screen doesn't redraw until I close the Staff List Manager.
>
> Do you also have the problem with the Edit Margins dialogs?  The screen
> is supposed to update when you press Enter (or hit the "Apply" button),
> but (for Chuck and me, at least) that doesn't work.  We have to click
> inside the main document window for the change to take effect.

No, I have not had this problem, at least not enough to notice.

I wonder whether the simplest thing is to just move your preference file out
of the preferences folder and test whether this fixes your problem. You can
always move it back if it doesn't.

Johannes
--
http://www.musikmanufaktur.com