On 17 Apr 2004, at 07:17 AM, Johannes Gebauer wrote:

On 17.04.2004 11:40 Uhr, Darcy James Argue wrote

Interesting.

For me, the button doesn't work no matter how many times I press it.
The screen doesn't redraw until I close the Staff List Manager.

Do you also have the problem with the Edit Margins dialogs? The screen
is supposed to update when you press Enter (or hit the "Apply" button),
but (for Chuck and me, at least) that doesn't work. We have to click
inside the main document window for the change to take effect.

No, I have not had this problem, at least not enough to notice.

I wonder whether the simplest thing is to just move your preference file out
of the preferences folder and test whether this fixes your problem. You can
always move it back if it doesn't.

Yep, it fixed it.

Although, as you say, the Redraw button in the TGTools Staff List Manager still requires two clicks -- at least, it does the first time you make a change. After that, it seems to work normally until you close the dialog box.

I guess I'll have to recreate my preferences again. I *hate* doing that. I just hope the problem doesn't keep coming back.

- Darcy

-----

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Brooklyn NY