On Friday, May 21, 2004, at 14:29 America/Vancouver, Javier Ruiz wrote:

Today I received a message from Randy Stokes. Not a personal one, no, but one of those virus messages "Re: Your software" with an attached exe application disguised as another thing.

The problem is serious when you see that even professionals got viruses and let them spread.

I am glad I am on a Mac.

Me too. But in case you all haven't heard the news yet, there is a potential security problem with some items in MacHelp. There are proposed solutions on <http://macscripter.net/> and elsewhere. I'd be a bit more concerned with that than one of those vermin packs from Microsoft.

Philip Aker http://www.aker.ca