Hey Brian, good stuff.  One question:

4) Program 3 or 4 QuicKey macros to set the size of multimeasure rests to
various lengths and use them on each part (every time you redo SPE it resets
all multimeasure rests to the same default length defined in the window you
click through).

Can you elaborate on exactly how you do this? I'm not even sure how to adjust MM widths accurately in the first place -- sure, you can drag them, but then when you update layout, they don't stay where you dragged them. What I usually end up doing is adjusting the widths of the other measures on the same system -- so if I want a MM rest that takes up half a system, I adjust the width of the all the other measures so that combined, they are half a system wide. This works well enough unless I change the layout later -- then I have to respace. But if there's a better way to do this -- especially a way that can be made into a QuicKeys/iKey shortcut -- I would love to hear it!

- Darcy

-----

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Brooklyn NY