A Questionable product? Perhaps you shouldn't have installed a "questionable" Service Pack from Microsoft...........

I'd imagine that the first service update to Finale will address Service Pack (or crap) 2 problems. You should always make sure software works with Microsoft Service packs BEFORE installing them. This last service pack broke a lot of programs, including (it seems) Finale 2004/2005........

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

This is not encouraging news!

I installed the SP2 upgrade yesterday. I have not yet ordered the Finale upgrade.

Based on what I have read here I am VERY hesitant to invest in a questionable product. I have always upgraded Finale as soon as new versions were available. Now I don't know what to do.

Has anyone had a successful installation of Finale 2005 after installing SP2?

Inquiring PC minds want to know!