Sent: Tuesday, August 31, 2004 10:44 AM
Subject: Re: [Finale] 2005 buggiest setup ever

A Questionable product? Perhaps you shouldn't have installed a
"questionable" Service Pack from Microsoft...........

I'd imagine that the first service update to Finale will address Service
Pack (or crap) 2 problems. You should always make sure software works
with Microsoft Service packs BEFORE installing them. This last service
pack broke a lot of programs, including (it seems) Finale 2004/2005........