Darcy,

I don't want to have to say "I told you so" (and won't).

But if there are 24 little, breakable, clips on this thing, and you count how much time it will take you not to break any of them, and you calculate what you might earn in that time compared to the expense of professional guaranteed repair work, does it come out in favor of the DIY approach, in this case?

Please understand, I don't doubt your competence, or the educational fun of doing this. Your curiosity about this kind of thing continues to benefit all of us.

Experience is a hard teacher: first the test; then the lesson. I've had some of those lessons.

I will cheer if you get this done smoothly.

Best of luck (skill and intelligence, I know you have).

Chuck

Chuck Israels
230 North Garden Terrace
Bellingham, WA 98225-5836