On Jun 10, 2005, at 10:46 AM, Gerald Berg wrote:

Yah! Here too ---but reboot unnecessary -- quit GPO (still pain I know but much less than reboot) and start it up again -- that should fix it.

Jerry

Thanks, Jerry.

I may have done that too - and forgotten that it's a short cut to solving the problem. Still, wouldn't it be good to know what's causing it, and maybe how to repair it permanently? Perhaps this is a problem of Kontact's integration on Mac OS. I keep hoping for updates (Kontact -whatever that is, and why should I have to know about it at all? - or Finale 2006) to solve this irritation.

Chuck