Dear Karen,

As usual, your response is thorough, deeply knowledgeable, and generous!

I'll try to answer a few of these things, and then I'll take the time to explore some of those that are beyond my everyday experience with this machinery. (How do people like you and Darcy have the room in your brains to know so much music and so much technology. I have a feeling that the tech knowledge is something that your generation is comfortable with - having grown up with it. It's still a little mysterious to me, though I don't feel the complete fool all the time.)