Lately my FinMac 2005b installation has seriously been acting up when
it comes to playback.  After running for a while, it will suddenly
decide to stop playing anything, either when I hit play or use
Opt-Space-Drag to listen to a preview.  During playback, the little
green bar will move across the page as if it were playing, but no
sound comes out.

That's using Quicktime playback, and it will usually come back if I
quit the program and restart it.  Sometime about a week ago Softsynth
playback stopped for me totally, for no apparent reason.  Same
symptoms; Finale thinks it's playing, but no sound.  Restarting
doesn't seem to change that at all.

Anyone else having these issues, or know of a workaround?

--
Stephen L. Peters                                  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  GPG fingerprint: A1BF 5A81 03E7 47CE 71E0  3BD4 8DA6 9268 5BB6 4BBE