At 10:31 AM 07/31/2005, Craig Parmerlee wrote:
>  - On Speedy Entry, the target measure is highlighted.

That's just a side effect of the new paper textures. The Speedy Frame doesn't inherit the texture -- it stays bright white -- which has the effect of highlighting. I actually have mixed feelings about this. I think it should be an option as to whether the frame stays white or picks up the paper texture.

(There's a related buglet with expressions that have an enclosure and are set to opaque. The opaqueness shows up as white on the screen -- what it *should* do is block out any items underneath it but still be painted with whatever the paper texture is.)

>  - Context menus (right click pop-up)  seem to have a lot more useful
>functions in them.

Yes, this is true.

>  - New controls for default placement of articulations.

Really? I haven't noticed this. What do you see now that wasn't there before?

Aaron.