Hi, Everyone...

I'm running Finale 2005b on a Mac and when I upgraded to Tiger a few weird
things started happening.  Just wondered if this happened to anyone else and
if so, how do you fix it?!  What's going on is I no longer get the "Launch
Window" upon starting up Finale, even though I have checked it in the prefs.
Also, my "recently opened files" are not showing up AT ALL - when I choose
"Open Recent" - it says there are no recently used files.  I called
MakeMusic and they had me trash my prefs and start over, but it did not fix
the problem - they said they hadn't heard of it happening before.  It's no
big deal really, but it is a mild nuisance!  I liked those features before
and just wonder how to get them back...?!

Thanks!

Jacki