Christopher Smith wrote:
on my toolbar, but I can't find it now.

Wow, what version are you upgrading from? I don't ever even remember that, and I started in 3.2! It's in the Edit menu, about halfway down. We all wish there was a one-click keystroke to toggle that on and off, but it hasn't happened yet. Remember to uncheck it when you're done, as you get wacky results drag copying when you THINK you've selected a whole measure, but haven't really.

It's also on the Edit toolbar

Hmm, must be a PC thing. There's no Edit toolbar I can find on my Mac version (2005)

Christopher

Another Mac user could perhaps confirm this....but (I think) the Edit toolbar is one of those which is permanently displayed in the default 2005 PC install.