One big difference is that FinGPO now uses version 2.0 of the Kontakt Player.

GPO full and JABB will, I'm sure, eventually be updated to use Kontakt Player 2.0, but for now I believe that FinGPO is the only library to support the new version of Kontakt Player?

Cheers,

- Darcy
-----
[EMAIL PROTECTED]