On 15.08.2006 Tyler Turner wrote:
This is consistent with what I would have expected to
see after 2 years of communicating with thousands of
users.

Tyler,

I certainly do not want to criticize you personally. However, MakeMusic's (and in fact Coda's) level of communication with its user base, both its general user base and its pro- and poweruser base leaves a lot to be desired.

I know that you defended the current system for support emails for its spam protection, but this simply doesn't explain why MakeMusic puts such a rigid system into place, while most other companies in similar markets do not.

Over the past few years MakeMusic has made it incresingly difficult for users to tell them what they want, and, additionally, the feedback on such requests from the company has been terrible.

Johannes
--
http://www.musikmanufaktur.com
http://www.camerata-berolinensis.de