Yep ... that's exactly what I did, and apparently the Print Range thing ain't working in 07, at least with linked parts ...'cause it always prints all pages of either the selected score or parts. Unacceptable.

Dean

On Aug 26, 2006, at 9:59 AM, Aaron Sherber wrote:

At 12:33 PM 8/26/2006, Dean M. Estabrook wrote:
> I'm still not
>sure how to print only the score pages I want ... I'll mess around
>some more with this today. At this moment,  it seems to me that once
>the parts are linked (generated, what ever), that the option of
>printing  single pages of score or parts has been removed. I'm sure
>this can't be the case, and that I, as of yet, have not figured it
>out ...

In general, you do File | Print. Put a checkbox next to the score or part you want to copy, enter the page range in the usual way, and hit OK.

I believe there is some bug on Mac with page ranges, but I don't remember the details. Maybe one of our Mac users can clarify.

Aaron.