Stu, thanks,

No, I'm not a MACie, for the simple reason that I can't build them.
Wintel gave me the great advantage to do so and never regretted my
choice. The possibilities are limitless. Too, to get a really good MAC
one needs real money, whereas a good Wintel I can build easily under $700
because I can reuse many of the elements of the older computer. Only a
newer MoBo will be needed. Well, enough with the techie stuff.

Maybe I want too much, but I think my quest is not at all unreasonable
when suggesting unification such that a package comports GOOD notation,
GOOD sequencing and GOOD sapling on par with GOOD sequencing software,
GOOD notation software and GOOD sampling software, and all of these
COMPLETE.

Sincerely, John.