Noel Stoutenburg wrote:
John T Sylvanis wrote:
Remember Word Perfect? Very
good processor. It still exists, but it's just a word processor.
Actually, Corel bought Word Perfect, bundled it with Paradox, Presentations, and Quattro Pro, and other aps, marketed as the WordPerfect Office, currently in version X3 (13).

Actually, those were already being packaged together by Nortell (am I remembering the name correctly?) long before Corel bought them. And maybe even WordPerfect Corporation had started that -- I know that Presentations was a WordPerfect product, while Paradox and Quattro Pro were bought from Borland.

And saying WordPerfect is "just a word processor" is like saying a Stradivarius is "just a fiddle." :-)

Sign me,
Long-time WordPerfect user and proud of it!

--
David H. Bailey