That may be, the point still remains: produce notation software that has
realistic rendition which then can be recorded to
media. CD or tape or whatever may come in the future, for a demo. This
will liberate the composer from his eternal dependence of the musicians
or conductors. Why should the incredible efforts of so many remain
forever anonymous because they either don't have the money to hire
musicians or connection to a willing conductor to play their work with an
orchestra? When I was a member of the conducting team at a world famous
orchestra, I could only see the piles of hand and painstakingly written
scores that were laying in a corner at the orchestra's library because
the orchestra simply did not have the physical time to fit them into the
season's programs.

So, again, self-producing a decent demo is the answer. This will not
render the musicians obsolete, since in order to produce a commercially
viable recording one will need live musicians and a studio. Just the demo
gentlemen.

John.