I am happy to see that some people on the list would like the spacing of Finale improved. It's not a matter of comparing Finale to Score, but to make Finale do the job better. I, Ansgar Krause and Dejan Badnjar have just sent a request (in the form of a pdf explaining with examples what we would like improved) to Randy Stokes of MakeMusic. I believe Tobias Giesen is aware of this document also.

Éric Dussault